SOTD : Saturday 10th February - Friday 16th February 2018.

SOTD: 10th February 2018.

+O15.jpg

Shaving recipe for today.

Prep: Hot shower:/Cien ~ Pure Fragrance free Bath Soap Body Wash. & Vosene Shampoo.

Pre:

warm wet flannel to my face.

Wilkinsons Fruits ~ Coconut & Vanilla Body Butter.

Brush: Chinese synthetic .

Face Lather.

Soap: Blue's Goat Milk .

Blade: Shark Super Stainless .(1)

Razor: Ming Shi 2000s. (Settings) 2.5: WTG, 3: XTG, 4: ATG+Pick Ups.

Warm wet flannel/ cold wet flannel to rinse my face.

Alum Block./Cold Water Face Rinse./Aloe vera Gel.

Dana ~ English Leather A/S.

Greetings,

A new shave set up to start the weekend,I've carried on using the Blue's Goat milk soap, something i normally don't do, but after the wonderful performance from my previous shave i've used this superb soap again, which provided me with another wonderful slick protective lather,yet again. A wonderful soap.

The ming shi 2000s razor excelled the shave eliminating my stubble effortlessly with each pass, it's always a pleasure to shave with this amazingly efficient razor,today was no exception.

A wonderful 3 pass + pick ups silky smooth shave with no errors to report.

Finishing the shave off in old school style with a generous splash of Dana ~ English Leather A/S.

My face is super smooth & smelling wonderful.;)

Enjoy the start of the weekend, ladies & gentlemen.:cool:

MdC agrumes
Shavemac ATG LE 2016
Muhle R41 (aka "The Beast")
Polsilver SI #2
Old Spice original

2 passes ..Nice & smooth..
16.gif
R41
16.gif
Rules..

20180210_074753.jpg

Today's shave:

rdt180210.jpg

- Barrister & Mann First Snow
- Whipped Dog High Mountain
- R41 with MR17 handle and ASP blade
- Pitralon Polar aftershave

:cool:

This week saw the first snow of the year, of the "powdered sugar on baked goods" variety. Judging by the experience of recent years, it might very well be the last one too, at least until December or so. Nevertheless, this soap is aptly suited to celebrate the occasion! (But any excuse to use it is fine, really.)

Saturday

OSP Barbershop
RazoRock Plissoft BC Silvertip
Face lather
Ever Ready 1912 Streamline
Gem SS PTFE #2
Thayer's Rose Petal and Aloe Vera
Pitralon Classic After Shave

A great shave today. The Barbershop has a lovely citrusy undercurrent (bergamot, maybe?) and performs beautifully; as you'd expect from OSP.

The Rolls Royce of my razors needs no further superlatives other than outstanding.

This Pitralon is a revelation though; oak mossy and with a nice menthol touch. It gives a great post shave feel. I used it for the first time yesterday but didn't have time to post a SOTD. A big shout out to Rob @Blackmass who enabled me after reading his reviews on it. Nice one, Rob.
6DDA7B0A-3783-4356-AC59-A17052AE5846.jpeg

c42377797b9fe240dad0427cfe29a9a7.jpg

Razor: Brass General on Charcoal Goods ‘Maze' handle.

Soap: samples mash up!

Brush: Stray Whisker 2b finest (Kent stand).

Bowl: Thrown In Stone.

Top shave using the samples mash up, finished with a sample of Bluebeards, not a fan of their products, but this clear gel balm is decent.

The razor envy is strong!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saturday

OSP Barbershop
RazoRock Plissoft BC Silvertip
Face lather
Ever Ready 1912 Streamline
Gem SS PTFE #2
Thayer's Rose Petal and Aloe Vera
Pitralon Classic After Shave

A great shave today. The Barbershop has a lovely citrusy undercurrent (bergamot, maybe?) and performs beautifully; as you'd expect from OSP.

The Rolls Royce of my razors needs no further superlatives other than outstanding.

This Pitralon is a revelation though; oak mossy and with a nice menthol touch. It gives a great post shave feel. I used it for the first time yesterday but didn't have time to post a SOTD. A big shout out to Rob @Blackmass who enabled me after reading his reviews on it. Nice one, Rob.
View attachment 33249

My pleasure and thanks for the tag. :D:cool:

Back
Top Bottom