Soaps & cream newbie PIF

Hi mates!

I have been for a long time in this forum, met good mates and awarded with their generosity in many occasions, so after a suggestion of one of them, I think that it is time to return some of this good positive karma and offer for PIF some of the items that my poor skin is not tolerating because of my heavy dermatitis in order to let other mates with less skin problems enjoy them, here they are:

b067461a423097e4910ba358fa4faa0d.jpg

- Indian Old Spice shaving cream
- De Vergulde Hand Extra fris shaving soap.
- Cinnanom, orange, spice artisan soap by Luna (spanish artisan)
- I will also throw a sample of Spanish Brummel aftershave and a LEA soap stick with the latest formula.

Registered shipping for UK/European Union is included, mainly because the rates are the same from Spain, so all the mates from these countries are wellcome, hehe.

The rules for this PIF will be simple: there will be 10 empty boxes, and once filled the winner will be the one who's number is the same of the last one of the Spanish ONCE diary lottery of next day of the list fullfilling: https://www.juegosonce.es/resultados-cupon-diario

All mates are wellcomed, but if I think that newbies with a still small soap collection will enjoy more this PIF. To enter in it, just post your interest below choosing your preferred number from 0 to 9 and I'll prepare the list. Your turn!:

0. Michlaustn

Cheers

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom