Soap side effects

Just wondering if anyone has had any issues, side effects or reactions to soaps, l have been give a sample of bay rum soap and on my top lip it has a tingling sort of numbing feeling, it could be an allergic reaction but there is no rash or redness after, only other point is I believe the soap to be a melt and pour made with essential oils....

Just wondering if anyone has had any issues, side effects or reactions to soaps, l have been give a sample of bay rum soap and on my top lip it has a tingling sort of numbing feeling, it could be an allergic reaction but there is no rash or redness after, only other point is I believe the soap to be a melt and pour made with essential oils....
It's more than likely the clove oil, it's a natural analgesic.

Some skin types are more likely than others to have some kind of reaction to soaps and creams. Unfortunately I fall in the 'very likely to have a reaction' camp :(

Soaps I've had problems with include:
Haslinger Schafmilch, Haslinger Ringelblumen, La Toya stick, Martin De Candre original, Martin De Candre Unscented, Mitchell's Wool Fat, Palmolive stick, Saponificio Varesino Felce Aromatica, Tabac, T&H Ultimate Comfort, TOBS Jermyn Street, Vitos Extra (Red)

and to a lesser extent, but still somewhat problematic:
Klar Kabinett, Le Pere Lucien, L'Occitane Cade, LEA stick, Monsavon Bol à Raser, Palmolive Classic cream, Speick stick, Wickham Southsea Spray Super Smooth

Some skin types are more likely than others to have some kind of reaction to soaps and creams. Unfortunately I fall in the 'very likely to have a reaction' camp :(

Soaps I've had problems with include:
Haslinger Schafmilch, Haslinger Ringelblumen, La Toya stick, Martin De Candre original, Martin De Candre Unscented, Mitchell's Wool Fat, Palmolive stick, Saponificio Varesino Felce Aromatica, Tabac, T&H Ultimate Comfort, TOBS Jermyn Street, Vitos Extra (Red)

and to a lesser extent, but still somewhat problematic:
Klar Kabinett, Le Pere Lucien, L'Occitane Cade, LEA stick, Monsavon Bol à Raser, Palmolive Classic cream, Speick stick, Wickham Southsea Spray Super Smooth

Don't you mean La Toja in that list? I'd be intrigued in what soaps you can use.

I've had really bad reactions to Nivea Sensitive Shaving Cream and the Boots Shaving Stick. Minor reactions to some others including Body Shop Maca Root.

Back
Top Bottom