This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Soap Sample packs

Discussion in 'Shaving Soaps' started by Chinski, Tuesday April 18, 2017.

1. Chinski

Chinski

Hi,

After trying creams I have decided to use hard soaps. It's clear that there's hundreds available. I just wondered where I can get hold of any sample packs similar to sample packs of blades. Not sure if this posible or is it just a matter of contacting said soap manufacturers and asking for some. I have sensitive skin and I enjoy a nice smell and the feel of soft skin after the shave. I guess we all would like that kind of feeling?

Recommendations welcome if I need to contact the manufacturer.

Thanks in advance.

Wayne Pritchard and Blademonkey like this.
  2. ShaveDash.com is the place you are looking for I beleive, soap samples aplenty. :)

3. finnegan

finnegan

Just used shavedash, good service.
    Now have various selection of soaps and creams to try before I decide which to buy a full tub of.

Burry and Blademonkey like this.
  4. Shave dash is fantastic

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Burry and Blademonkey like this.
  5. Burry

Burry

I can't add anything to the suggestions from blademonkey, finnegan and jonmaddock, apart from my complete agreement.

Blademonkey likes this.
  6. nolisco

nolisco

Shavedash is very good, only other place with a wide array of samples would be Maggards but then you have to factor in Intl postage and maybe getting nabbed by customs and VAT.

7. Chinski

Chinski

Thanks to everyone for your help. The knowledge on here is amazing.

Thanks again.

8. Bandito

Bandito

Can't praise shavedash highly enough.

Connaught also do some samples.

Cheers
    Mick

9. OSP do samples too ..or at least they used to!

10. longplay

longplay

Another Shave Dash fan here, a great way to try a lot of products without breaking the bank.