Soap Sample packs

Hi,

After trying creams I have decided to use hard soaps. It's clear that there's hundreds available. I just wondered where I can get hold of any sample packs similar to sample packs of blades. Not sure if this posible or is it just a matter of contacting said soap manufacturers and asking for some. I have sensitive skin and I enjoy a nice smell and the feel of soft skin after the shave. I guess we all would like that kind of feeling?

Recommendations welcome if I need to contact the manufacturer.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

After trying creams I have decided to use hard soaps. It's clear that there's hundreds available. I just wondered where I can get hold of any sample packs similar to sample packs of blades. Not sure if this posible or is it just a matter of contacting said soap manufacturers and asking for some. I have sensitive skin and I enjoy a nice smell and the feel of soft skin after the shave. I guess we all would like that kind of feeling?

Recommendations welcome if I need to contact the manufacturer.

Thanks in advance.
ShaveDash.com is the place you are looking for I beleive, soap samples aplenty. :)

Shavedash is very good, only other place with a wide array of samples would be Maggards but then you have to factor in Intl postage and maybe getting nabbed by customs and VAT.

Back
Top Bottom