SnotRags

One of my EDC items is a snuff box, and a necessary accessory is a bandanna handkerchief, either spotted or paisley. They're also called "pocket handkerchiefs", with good reason. I prefer to keep evidence of my nasal exudations strictly to myself and the laundress.

Ordered some more fabric, may take a week or two but they will be on sale soon.

2ef73d6ec4ee2441f0c84413471ea9fb.jpg

Loving the sugar skulls.

Got my hanky yesterday, really good quality so thank you.
Got straight into dad duties, as I've been working away, so not had chance to take any snaps yet.

Have a look at the seller Hankensteins on Etsy, some really good designs but being US based postage would kill it for me.

I was online for the drop yesterday evening for foxhanx.com 's hankies...some nice looking ones but $40 for a hanky made me less inclined to buy one. Having said that... They all sold out in less than five minutes. This is the power of Instagram/social media.

Btw @Northam Saint - love this new skull pattern!
Would it be possible to have a username embroided/stitched (whatever the term is) onto the rag and if so what would that add to the cost?

cool like the skull patterns, i'd be up for a couple of those, go nicely with my original one. i've had it some 4/5 months now. been in my pocket all the time apart from laundry. used for drying hands, drying my 5 year old off after splasing in fountains at alnwick gardens, used to keep her head cool whilst fossil hunting at charmouth. excellent bit of kit and happy with mine. just sorry i missed the last ones that went up. i shall have to keep a closer eye out, as i really want a couple more.
@Northam Saint excellent stuff.

I was online for the drop yesterday evening for foxhanx.com 's hankies...some nice looking ones but $40 for a hanky made me less inclined to buy one. Having said that... They all sold out in less than five minutes. This is the power of Instagram/social media.

Btw @Northam Saint - love this new skull pattern!
Would it be possible to have a username embroided/stitched (whatever the term is) onto the rag and if so what would that add to the cost?

Sorry can't do embroidery, machine won't as well.

Cheers for the nice comments.

The backing for the next batch has been cut out and the Sugar Skull material is ready to be cut out too. May well do that Friday, so it's a question then of sewing them together.

If you can have a sugar skull rag ready by the time the pottery shaving bowls goes out (so you can stick one in there) put me down for a rag as well and I'll paypal you :)

A few more snot rags and an update of the others I have available. Not many I'm afraid as I had a couple of pre orders. I still have loads of fiddle dice and another fiddle toy made with bike chain.

19638d45941307f1f284117ac61679a9.jpg

One red backed
Two Orange backed
One white backed

All 12"x12"

£5 each plus £1 postage no additional postage if you buy more than one unless it means it goes over second class large envelope thickness, (three fit in an envelope ok)

f5de7db30476ea42692394267990b0de.jpg

All 12"x12"

All gone !!

£6 each same £1 postage

67c5f9a9ab65e5f4349351d87371134d.jpg

Tattoo orange backed

Last of the material so a little smaller at 91/2" x 9 1/2".

All sold !!

262de742bbd85557f31b032874d5b0e9.jpg

Dice fiddle toys £1.00 plus postage

24b0dc8ee66246eec5f80a23430ff3d2.jpg

Bike chain fiddle toys. These are used by pushing the chain through the middle and back. They go in one side then the other. They will come requiring one end to be put back on the split ring, easy to do, saves on postage or otherwise it will be too thick for the large letter slot.

First come first serve via PM, payment via PayPal, all will be posted 2nd class and as soon as payment is made I will get them posted.

This will be the last batch for a little while. But the next batch will be bigger and a couple of different types. This though is not a business, simply put we haven't got the capacity to make enough for that. So I'm not a vendor.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom