Small size tubs

Roy

Unlike most members here, I do not want a cupboard fill of creams! I like to finish one before buying another. However, tubs seem to take ages to finish. There are small sample pots, but why don't manufactures market their creams in 100 or 50 ml instead of the usual 150 or 200 ml. Ideal for this who want to try another flavour more quickly!

Unlike most members here, I do not want a cupboard fill of creams! I like to finish one before buying another. However, tubs seem to take ages to finish. There are small sample pots, but why don't manufactures market their creams in 100 or 50 ml instead of the usual 150 or 200 ml. Ideal for this who want to try another flavour more quickly!
Taylor of Old Bond Street do travel 60ml shave creams.

Sent from my Swift 2 using Tapatalk

Contact the manufacturer's of your choice of cream and ask, you can buy soap's in small sizes such as Haslinger at 60gms instead of the usual 120-150gms and there are other soap manufacturers that make 70gm pucks, so pester the manufacturer to supply the creams in a smaller size or try soap's, you can buy soap sticks of 50gms, right up your street I would have thought.

Maybe get a 26-28mm shaving brush and start shaving your head to use up more soap?

If that doesn't accelerate the rate of your soap consumption then maybe go for a 30mm Maseto Badger brush and start shaving your legs/back?

You can try "Le Pere Lucien" who offer 90gr tins or you could just go to
Shavedash.com and buy some samples.

The obvious answer is samples from Shave Dash, but a few places do 'travel size' versions.

I have a tube of LEA that's 40ml and a 50ml tub of Murdock. WSP do 1oz tins but they're hard to get over here.

They still take a while to get through though.

Another vote for shave dash.
I was planning to buy 70th Anniversary saponificio varesino. Performance was great, but it didn't quite agree with my skin. £3 sample from Shave Dash saved me buying a £25 tin I wouldn't have used.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

There is a Proraso Green 75ml tub , Lea tube 40gr and then there are also the various sticks (Lea and Speick have 50g stick). Then you have Arko and Derby creams at 100ml , Lea 100g tube , Speick 75ml tube, TOBS 75ml tubes, Muhle 75ml tubes. I don't know how easily you can find them in UK though.

In a way I get where you are coming from with size issue but I just can't help myself.

I did go tub mad at first but found myeslf bored of a scent before the end.

I second what others have said - get the 'travel' tubes. They obviously last a fair bit less than the tubs but you can have a variety and they stay fresh. I feel less guilty getting the tubes over having many many tubs.

Now if only I could find a way to make soap go quicker. I swear I've been using this Arlington soap for about 2 years now :D

Back
Top Bottom