Shaving Stash

Hello chaps, suffered a stack collapse/domino effect this morning. So seeing as I have just sorted everything out again. Thought I would share my little collection with you all.

Mine is part of my wardrobe, something from Ikea which has storage shelves for 1/3 of it. Perfect to stash away all my stuff across 4 shelves. Top self is the weekend/occasional smellies (and Proraso & Floid). Middle shelf is soaps and creams. Third shelf is razors, brushes and everyday smellies. Bottom shelf is not pictured but is essentially the sh!t shelf where I chuck the duplicates, crap stuff and boxes I wish to keep.

I like looking at other peoples collections and how they store things. Lets see yours!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/tYqHe2xsI5cxV4bN2

Hello chaps, suffered a stack collapse/domino effect this morning. So seeing as I have just sorted everything out again. Thought I would share my little collection with you all.

Mine is part of my wardrobe, something from Ikea which has storage shelves for 1/3 of it. Perfect to stash away all my stuff across 4 shelves. Top self is the weekend/occasional smellies (and Proraso & Floid). Middle shelf is soaps and creams. Third shelf is razors, brushes and everyday smellies. Bottom shelf is not pictured but is essentially the sh!t shelf where I chuck the duplicates, crap stuff and boxes I wish to keep.

I like looking at other peoples collections and how they store things. Lets see yours!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/tYqHe2xsI5cxV4bN2

Lovely stash my man! Can I ask about the Gillette Tech far right..it appears to have been coated? Head is red and handle is black...unless my eyes deceive me.

No worries pal! I'll be honest it's the only one I've tried. I know that P&B Denali packs a punch too and smells pretty great! If I'm not mistaken, @nolisco had some for sale for a bargain bucket price! :D great performance with it too, as to be anticipated.

Yeah I have used Stirling soaps before and love the performance..just never the Glacial ones..which would you say is colder Denali or Lemon Chill in your Opinion? Thanks again and sorry for the barrage of questions haha:rolleyes:

Yeah I have used Stirling soaps before and love the performance..just never the Glacial ones..which would you say is colder Denali or Lemon Chill in your Opinion? Thanks again and sorry for the barrage of questions haha:rolleyes:
Oh no need to apologise. I've asked my fair share of questions so it's only fair that someone returns the favour! :D I'd say probably Lemon Chill, though there's not a huge difference between them. I can send you samples of both if you want? :)

Edit: postage costs dependent :D

Oh no need to apologise. I've asked my fair share of questions so it's only fair that someone returns the favour! :D I'd say probably Lemon Chill, though there's not a huge difference between them. I can send you samples of both if you want? :)

Edit: postage costs dependent :D

What a gentlemen you are !! :)
I would take you up on that offer at a later date if you would be so kind? I am back in the UK from 18th of this month. Could arrange it for then..and I would send you something in return for your kindness.!!

Back
Top Bottom