Shave den show-off (AKA: Bring out your stash!)

Since I started wet-shaving over 2-years ago, I've amassed quite a pile of stuff.
Many have asked "Just how much stuff do you have?", so I took some photos.
I have three stages of stash. One; active rotation. Two; warm storage. Three; cold storage (in an un-named military installation.)

Here's photos of what I have in stages 1 & 2 (bathroom, and wardrobe/under-the-bed)

(not shown; two jars of MdC stored elsewhere in the wardrobe I forgot about.)

*Edit. I'll post photos of my "cold-war stash" in a later post once I drag everything out of the cargo container. I think I may have a problem...:icon_rolleyes:

63 soaps in this pile, not counting the tube of 444 photo-bombing the group...

The problem is I have already 'pruned' the soaps I don't like. These are the ones that made the cut.
Now I need to separate the ones that I LOVE from the ones I LIKE.
Incidentally, SWMBO was out of the house when I took these...:angel:

Reactions: Fox
2yoadzp.jpg

Mr_Smartepants said:
The problem is I have already 'pruned' the soaps I don't like. These are the ones that made the cut.
Now I need to separate the ones that I LOVE from the ones I LIKE.
Incidentally, SWMBO was out of the house when I took these...:angel:

Just as well.Hope you do not have a stash of creams somewhere !

Your're just staring Erik :icon_rolleyes:
I'd have to go into outer space to get all my stash in one photo :blush:
Soaps and creams in use are in the Bathroom.
Unused soaps are stored away from the Bathroom in a Really usefull box 35 litre.
Unused creams and aftershaves have their own box 48 litre, so do soap sticks 21 litre
Blades are stored in a cupboard dry in the Bedroom 2 boxes 12 and 9 litre for new production blades and a smaller one 3 litre for the vintage NOS blades.
Razors have their own Really useful boxes (12 of them size 4 litre) on the side in the Bedroom and they're almost all full.

There are some impressive stashes there folks, mine is rather puny by comparison, however I only started in May. This was taken a short while ago and have since added to the stash.

n33cs5.jpg

2n6jj4.jpg

ern3wh.jpg

ftzm1v.jpg

I have sold one straight and acquired 2 more since... but no more for me :p.

Jim

Back
Top Bottom