Server Downtime

Boab

Administrator
Staff Member
LeJog 2022 Finisher
Hi all
There will be some site downtime soonish while we move to a new host.
I will announce the specific time and day soon but this is a pre warning so you can get save anything you wouldn't want to lose and make a note of any address details for BST etc.
I don't envisage any data loss but you never can tell.

Hi all
There will be some site downtime soonish while we move to a new host...

HjsGyXu.gif

Well it finally happened...
New host and data moved, the amount of data was huge, specifically attachments which caused a lot of problems with the disk space on the old host. With this in mind I will probably be reducing the maximum allowed file size in the future. Anyway, themes etc are not done yet because everything is incompatible with the new software version but I wanted to open it and let everyone back on while I work through the rest. Hopefully you can put up with the monotone for now.

Anyway, themes etc are not done yet because everything is incompatible with the new software version but I wanted to open it and let everyone back on while I work through the rest. Hopefully you can put up with the monotone for now.
Ah, ignore my post in the feedback forum :rolleyes:

I would just like to say-

"Arghhh! Froth! How dare you do all this work for free without getting my permission first. I am absolutely furious that all you volunteers have stopped me visiting a free site, which I don't even pay for or nothing, for a day. In fact I think I'm going to take my bat home...when I've finishing telling you how annoyed I am of course :mad::mad:"

Whoop! I got my licks in first!

Back
Top Bottom