Schick Proline Type 'P' SE Blade

G'day TSR and the Schick Proline Club :D

For those who have a varies type of single edge razors in their den, I'm still currently using my first and most favorite single razor is the Colonial Razors "The General Alum. Head" with iKon Bulldog handle.

My question is what's your total maximum shave count for each blade using the Schick Proline type 'P' during your shave before you replace in a new blade, I fully understand that everybody is different as YMMV depending on their stubble when using the Schick Proline blade. Because I just wanted to get a rough idea and how far the total maximum number of shaves with a your single edge razor type using the Schick Proline type 'P' blade.

Cheers ;):cool:

Last edited:
I find that it may depend on the Razor it is used in:-

With Alu. General certainly up to 10, just started with one in the Brass General.
Used the Alu General with heavier handle.

In a Claymore V1 up to 17 ,still shaving well.

I have quite a strong beard and did not expect the level of performance that the blade
delivers.

I get about 10 good shaves with a proline and somewhere between 12 - 15 for the feather.

Feather pro are my go to schick are my second favourite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see no evidence of this on the packaging or blade dispenser. They originally were intended to be used in a Schick Proline Razor, made in the Far East.

I don't have a pack of P-30s, but I do have several P-20s (20 versus 30 blades per dispenser).

The only English on the packet is the www.schick-jp.com website. This in turn is in Japanese, but at the foot of at least one page is copyright Edgewell.

Back
Top Bottom