Sandalwood Lovers

To all Sandalwood lovers; recently I bought Pashana Original Hair lotion as I was running low on my hair tonic. I've tried several hair tonics and they all do good job and Pashana offers great variety. I've used their other hair tonics like: Eau de Portugal, Eau de Quinine, Eau de Cologne and they are all good and recently I bought their Original Hair Lotion with essential Pashana oils. Now this product has a very strong, very nice, deep and long lasting Sandalwood scent. If you are a fan of sandalwood and use this on your hair/scalp you can smell it long long time. I don't know if you can use it as an aftershave but directions are for hair and scalp.

To all Sandalwood lovers; recently I bought Pashana Original Hair lotion as I was running low on my hair tonic. I've tried several hair tonics and they all do good job and Pashana offers great variety. I've used their other hair tonics like: Eau de Portugal, Eau de Quinine, Eau de Cologne and they are all good and recently I bought their Original Hair Lotion with essential Pashana oils. Now this product has a very strong, very nice, deep and long lasting Sandalwood scent. If you are a fan of sandalwood and use this on your hair/scalp you can smell it long long time. I don't know if you can use it as an aftershave but directions are for hair and scalp.

You can pick it up on https://www.amazon.co.uk/Pashana-Original-Hair-Lotion-250ml/dp/B003UGLFL4
Today £7.99 FREE UK delivery.
Hope this helps

Back
Top Bottom