m0620.gif

Razor: - Colonial Razors "The General Alum. Head" with iKon Bulldog Handle
m0620.gif

Blade: - Kai Captain Titan Mild (Pink) #23
Post: - Thayers Witch Hazel 'Lavender' / Bulldog Original Aftershave Balm

SOTD:27th May 2017.
1.JPG

Shaving recipe for today.

Prep: hot shower:/Cussons Imperial Leather: Peppermint & Eucalyptus Shower Gel .

Pre:

warm wet flannel to my face.

Freshwood Brushless Shave Cream .

Brush: Chinese Horsehair.

Bowl Lather.

Cream: Boots~ 'Cool Cologne' Lather Shave Cream.

Blade: Shark Super Stainless (0)

Razor: Parker 22R.

Warm wet flannel/ cold wet flannel to rinse my face.

Peppermint Oil & Witch Hazel Mixture./Nivea Men: 2 Phase A/S.

Nivea Men: Creme .

Greetings,

A new shaving set up to start the weekend off..It's been a while since i last used the Shark S.S. which performed excellently paired up with my 22R, resulting in a 3 pass + pick ups silky smooth shave with no errors to report.

Finishing the shave off with a generous helping of first time out, Nivea 2 Phase A/S...Wonderful stuff..a nice menthol kick..,

I picked up two bottles from Asda, for 3 quid each..Bargain!..you've got to spoil yourself at least every week.:D

My face is feeling super smooth & smelling devine.

Enjoy your day,ladies & gentlemen.:cool:

Last edited:
image.jpg S.O.T.D. 27Th May

Pre....Shower - BBA shave oil
Razor....Feather Artist Club SS Kamisori
Blade....Feather Pro #2
Soap....L'Occitane Cade
Brush....Semouge 2000
Post...BBA post shave balm
EDP....Aventus oil

The first use of this soap and I must say it is top notch, great easy lather, good protection with plenty of glide & slide and to top it off a great scent.
The SS gave me a wonderful finnish, really smooth, a lovely razor.....finnished off with the BBA shave balm and a few aplications of the Adventus oil, perfect. :)

Wishing you all a fab bank Holliday weekend......:)

Last edited:
View attachment 25565 S.O.T.D. 27Th May

Blade....Feather Pro #2
Soap....L'Occitane Cade
Brush....Semouge 2000
EDP....Aventus oil

The first use of this soap and I must say it is top notch, great easy lather, good protection with plenty of glide & slide and to top it off a great scent.
The SS gave me a wonderful finnish, really smooth, a lovely razor.....finnished off with the BBA shave balm and a few aplicatioMs of the Adventus oil, perfect. :)

I share your views on the Cade soap, I love the bowl too :)

Blade....Feather Pro #2
Soap....L'Occitane Cade
Brush....Semouge 2000
EDP....Aventus oil

The SS gave me a wonderful finnish, really smooth, a lovely razor.....finnished off with the BBA shave balm and a few aplications of the Adventus oil, perfect. :)

Love the Cade......but I was too mean to buy the bowl :)

26th May 2017

Bulldog Shower Gel
Lasheba Ghassoul w/Cedarwood, Cade & Birch Tar EOs
Vie Long American Style w/Synthetic
Star 1912 & GEM Stainless (2)
Single Pass - WTG

pvYIYlN7jMVEUZ8sUY3MR6nX1AQsGCpG7ciTmKkCX3w30zWeixEx3h3AuZnqv9jy_nujK1QS_kIr30HWBMK1yO2PQaF_B_geWLY1cuM-XQk06tTlqwtxGjLDQzXyqKg__CF6oUFqgrTqB0tZmIb05Qbg-ck2SVJieOiQGC45G1TRNyVllsU1KeuszGYxtokGA0cKCIiGR7uqkd9Lny0oYzgdXb7ciUTGCjDAW4F7GfzvHzwLGEEPdMIiamsDFtqZtJTKyS1iiw-ciXtTl3NcyVlpnoThrKo9N94X__TW7ZHKwRCk3eSnQNTYp-t-JZ7tFYChRj5S8OgpLR1rFAKjSpoVp8ttbQkgj2ijqg1qMvmYXGd4DGEsslNIJP5L2lGGgNpXj4zZYdzVdFV-6rwN33pBp29bb_Pqo6pWDEbkuE73vYMSpAWm_Q-LmWOwrwBvQOAU7wyZ4coBR0lQqIefzaWLgYKtuTVydF0FpeeWFtqoJkxWcZHWHzq9PwAZPANNuG_0A9rx-yN5o47LOe6yYe1cwqSzAk8NtwErEPZyK-LTli_NFmJ_cYn9glMppNeBrpYJS9jIvc08UDoUDX70qULYKNBBGNbaUaHQjVErPnzvi--Ps-PQkiMKrVpNnv9QIQtyOB1HE7s0Rm2x55qEvFcmJJ2Y7eMIKt503sAg_Q=w1200

Hot Rinse, Cold Rinse & Alum Wash
Shibden Pirate Queen Bay Rum
Pashana Original Hair Tonic

Jacques Bogart Pour Homme EDT​

I fortified the soap with cedarwood, cade and birch tar essential oils for a really deep, earthy and highly skin-friendly concoction echoed in my somewhat unconventional Bay Rum, also steeped with Chinese Tea and these essential oils on top of bay rum and patchouli.

Blade....Feather Pro #2
Soap....L'Occitane Cade
Brush....Semouge 2000
EDP....Aventus oil

Glad to hear that you like the scent of the Cade soap. Is the scent as I described? Earthy and Woody.

Back
Top Bottom