Review - BBA Face Wash

WHAT IS IT, AND WHAT DOES IT DO?

BBA Face Wash

APPLICATION METHOD AND DESCRIPTION:

BBA Face Wash can be used in different ways:

Scrub (apply neat, or with a tiny amount of water)
Face Wash (use with a little water to foam lightly)
Masque (use neat to draw out impurities)

SCENT:
The scent is similar to other BBA products, in that there is an element of Irish Moss among other things. It's light and gentle, so not to appear obtrusive.

PERFORMANCE:
I've used the Face Wash in the three recommended ways, and found it to be effective. I must admit that I would prefer more scrub when using as a dedicated scrub, but that is personal preference. As a general wash and cleanser, I found it to be better. It cleaned my skin well, and left it feeling refreshed. As a masque, it's pretty good. I must say though that I am not a frequent masque user, so can't say for sure how it compares to others. It did leave my skin feeling good post-use, which can only be a good sign.

CONCLUSIVE COMMENTS:
I cannot argue with the fact that the product works as intended. It cleans well, is pleasantly scented and leaves my skin feeling very pleasant indeed. The fact it can be used in different ways purely by adding given amounts of water is a bonus, as it saves shelf space (which if you have a small bathroom with limited storage, is a big bonus). The Face Wash retails at £18 for 150ml (12p/ml), which on first appearances could seem quite expensive. Consider the fact that other leading products of a similar vain cost at least 50% more, and suddenly the price seems more attractive. Then you factor in it serves multiple purposes, and you are welcome to raise a surprised eyebrow. If you get a chance to try the Face Wash, do so, as I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

580e1bd1cca91.jpg

Back
Top Bottom