Review - BBA Face Moisturiser

WHAT IS IT, AND WHAT DOES IT DO?

BBA Face Moisturiser - it's a moisturiser for your face!

APPLICATION METHOD AND DESCRIPTION:

BBA Face Moisturiser - dispense small amount to finger tips and massage into the face as required.

SCENT:
The scent of the Face Moisturiser was quite potent at first, very earthy, and I wasn't entirely sure what to make of it. I raised this with Emma who said I was not alone in my initial impression of the scent, but she asked that I persevere to see what I thought as time went by. She'd mentioned that others had found the scent grew on them very quickly. I was pleased to say I am among those people, which is a good thing, as the next bit is most important...

PERFORMANCE:
As one who suffers from sensitive and dry skin, I held high hopes for the Face Moisturiser. I noted that the consistency of the moisturiser was quite thin when I dispensed from the sample sachet, so had to be careful not to over apply. My first use of the Face Moisturiser was after I'd applied the Post Shave Balm (which is an exceptional product), so I wasn't really sure how much better this would make my skin feel. Allow me to put it in terms that are more familiar to me. Imagine walking into a Porsche dealership and ordering a top of the range 911. Now that would be pretty damned special, but consider that as the feeling of the Post Shave Balm. Now, tick all of the options boxes. That is the sort of difference you get with the Face Moisturiser (note, I don't own a Porsche much to my dismay, I'm an Audi driver). It's the icing on the cake, the finishing touches, the little things that take an exceptional shave and make it world class. My skin felt sublime. Smooth, luxurious, silky.

CONCLUSIVE COMMENTS:
I'm not sure I can elaborate further really on the above, that really says it all in terms of how the product worked for me. If ever you feel the need for decadence, that touch of luxury, this is the post shave product you really need. Price at this point is entirely irrelevant for me, the performance justifies every penny. It would be remiss of me not to touch on it though, at £22 for 100ml (22p/ml) it really does offer superb value for money. My go to moisturiser for many years has been Elemis SOS Survival Cream (£46/50ml, or 92p/ml) and I never thought that it had a close competitor, let alone one that stands shoulder to shoulder with it in terms of performance. At the time of writing, I hadn't even considered the cost difference, now that I see it in black and white, I am blown away. It's less than 25% of the cost! At this point, I am genuinely lost for words, so I will leave it there.

580e1c14104f6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom