Razormaster soaps.

Over here in Sweden on our forum I have noted customers disappointed with Razormaster, though I cannot remember if it was one particular soap or the whole range.

I made my way through the pine tar variant a couple of years ago. Scent may not be for everyone, but overall performance was very good although not quite outstanding. Ease of lathering was the strong point, whilst post shave was probably an area for improvement. I would happily use again, although my 'dance card' is too long to make that likely in the near future

No Swedish artisan soaps worth buying at the moment but if you like a souvenir from Sweden go for this classic after shave balm that has been around for a long time over here, no classic barbershop without it. Cost: about five pounds. Where: try an ICA Maxi supermarket.

GAH580130.jpg

Last edited:
I made my way through the pine tar variant a couple of years ago. Scent may not be for everyone, but overall performance was very good although not quite outstanding. Ease of lathering was the strong point, whilst post shave was probably an area for improvement. I would happily use again, although my 'dance card' is too long to make that likely in the near future
I'm still ploughing through the "Toivo" pine soap, and I like it well enough. Its scent reminds me of the Stockholm tar I used on chickens, when they pecked each other. I don't think it lathers as easily or effortlessly as some of the UK artisan soaps I favour, but, as they say, a change is as good as a rest. The other thing that's interesting is the dark green-ish colour, which you don't find in too many soaps.

I'd quite like to try one or two of the others, principally "Pekka".

Back
Top Bottom