R.I.P. Stephen Hawking.

He is an unequivocal genius and an inspiration for us to live our lives. I can safely say that most people diagnosed with MND, in their 20's, would take that as an early death sentence. I think this is a rarer case where his life will be celebrated, having lived against the odds, rather than mourned for an early loss.

He is an unequivocal genius and an inspiration for us to live our lives. I can safely say that most people diagnosed with MND, in their 20's, would take that as an early death sentence. I think this is a rarer case where his life will be celebrated, having lived against the odds, rather than mourned for an early loss.
Very well said Ben, he had so much more to give had he lived longer but he has given the world of science so much in his lifetime, a genius indeed.

A truly remarkable man and humble enough to say this:

"I fit the part of a disabled genius. At least, I'm disabled - even though I'm not a genius like Einstein. The public wants heroes. They made Einstein a hero, and now they're making me a hero, though with much less justification."

He will never be forgotten!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom