Profumum Roma Neroli EDP

I love my OSP Neroli soap, Sweet and sexy is my take on it. I recently found the Profumum Neroli on Scent samples and ordered a 1ml tester spray. Wow! it's exactly what it says on the tin, pure unadulterated Neroli. Just like the OSP soap. It's powerful too. I applied 1 pump on each side of the neck and two on the back of my neck, I can smell it 12 hrs later and it's still strong. The trouble is HID hates it. Sod her, I love it and am saving up for some.
neroli.jpg

I love my OSP Neroli soap, Sweet and sexy is my take on it. I recently found the Profumum Neroli on Scent samples and ordered a 1ml tester spray. Wow! it's exactly what it says on the tin, pure unadulterated Neroli. Just like the OSP soap. It's powerful too. I applied 1 pump on each side of the neck and two on the back of my neck, I can smell it 12 hrs later and it's still strong. The trouble is HID hates it. Sod her, I love it and am saving up for some.
View attachment 27556
Fantastic! I used the OSP Neroli for the first time this morning and loved the scent. May well have to visit scent samples.

I've heard nothing but good things about Profumum Roma Wayne. I've never been able to test any of their fragrances, because you can only buy from a small handful of retailers. And most, if not all of their range have at least 35 - 40% perfume concentration, which is absolutely ridiculous.

Now very keen to get a few samples from Scent Samples based on your write up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom