Praise to Muehle (Customer service)

Hello gents,
It's been a while since I posted anything meaningful here. Years, in fact. Not sure also if this is the right thread, since I will be praising the vendor in general, but it is brush related, so let's leave it here for now.
Those of you who has been around for long enough may remember that I have been long fond of Muehle's synthetic brushes. In fact, having tried it once I sold off all of my fancy badgers (save custom M&F) and been using exclusively ever since. I have three of those, actually - a regular Large with a resin handle, the value for money one. A custom aluminium handle (courtesy of Daz) one with a 25mm Muehle knot, and the special occasion gem - Muhle's top of the range horn handle beauty. Also synthetic, of course.
Long story short - I have been using the horn handle one for a while, and at some point the handle cracked. The crack was hair thin initially, but it did widen a bit with time too. Since it's my all time favourite brush, I decided to at least try and do something about it.
29101033_1633946713307344_4338440555538153472_o.jpg

So I wrote to Muehle's support email, describing the situation and providing the photos. And guess what? They replied within a week, told me it must have been defective material (it's organic, after all), and offered me a free repair if I send it over. I did just that.
It took a while before it got to them etc, but after they have fixed it - they offered to send it back at no cost (I lived in Ukraine then). And just this week I get a message from home that a parcel has arrived from Germany.
And in it - a beautiful new horn handle brush! Guess what else? Muehle also threw in a cake of their Aloe Vera shaving soap on top! So here it is - my official THANK YOU to Muehle Shaving for being such a great company that cares about their customers.
28959464_1633945556640793_6113551123090505728_n.jpg

They replaced a faulty DE razor of mine no quibble even though I'd long since lost any proof of purchase so it could have been 12th hand for all they knew.

Hats off to them, definitely.

Good point! I should've mentioned that I didn't have any receipt (nor was I asked for it), and bought this brush about 5 years ago.

Great service, always good to hear about the positive experiences with manufacturers, as with most things you generally have more comments when things go wrong, anyway good to hear

Great service, always good to hear about the positive experiences with manufacturers, as with most things you generally have more comments when things go wrong, anyway good to hear
You're right, but wet shaving community is still far from large, so I think it's important to share feedback - both negative and positive, where it's due.

Back
Top Bottom