Poll: Facelathering vs Bowl lathering preference

Do you prefer face lathering or bowl lathering?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In light of the fact that i now seem to switch to facelathering, i thought it would be interesting to see the general tendency.

What do you prefer?
I like to do both depending how I'm feeling on the day, I can't see much point in restricting yourself to one method only. It's great to be able to have a choice, just like having a choice of soaps, blades, brushes or razors. P.

I like to do both depending how I'm feeling on the day, I can't see much point in restricting yourself to one method only. It's great to be able to have a choice, just like having a choice of soaps, blades, brushes or razors. P.
" I can't make up my mind "! I will make my mind up in the morning would be more fitting! P.

Well, i am going to do both too, since my EJ best badger i think isn't really made for facelathering, due to lack of backbone and i also suspect my Omega 24x60 is a bit too long lofted for facelathering, but i haven't tried yet, so these 2 will probably end up bowl lathering creams, but, my preference is facelathering, if that helps.

" I can't make up my mind "! I will make my mind up in the morning would be more fitting! P.

Come come, now! Don't be so picky! Just click "i can't make up my mind", no matter how bad it may sound and let it be over... :D

Well, i am going to do both too, since my EJ best badger i think isn't really made for facelathering, due to lack of backbone and i also suspect my Omega 24x60 is a bit too long lofted for facelathering, but i haven't tried yet, so these 2 will probably end up bowl lathering creams, but, my preference is facelathering, if that helps.

Come come, now! Don't be so picky! Just click "i can't make up my mind", no matter how bad it may sound and let it be over... :D
No.

Back
Top Bottom