Please recommend a rose after shave balm

It has me stumped! I'm somewhat hooked on Rose of Bulgaria shaving cream and after shave. As they don't do an after shave balm I went in search of one - any rose would do it - and failed utterly. Does anyone know of a rose after shave balm?

I'm using a neutral balm and Dark Rose as a make do - very nice too! - but would like a rose balm.

Bechet45 said:
It has me stumped! I'm somewhat hooked on Rose of Bulgaria shaving cream and after shave. As they don't do an after shave balm I went in search of one - any rose would do it - and failed utterly. Does anyone know of a rose after shave balm?

I'm using a neutral balm and Dark Rose as a make do - very nice too! - but would like a rose balm.

Saint Charles Shave do one in the US:

See the Savory Rose Aftershave Milk

Look like a bargain with the free UK postage.

Edit, they do not do international [emoji20]

If I remember correctly, the original DR Harris a/s milk has a slight rose fragrance to it. Might be a bit light for you, though.

Ian

Thanks, guys! I've emailed the Prof, bought a bottle of Saint Charles and one of AoS Rose Absolute a/s milk. That should do it! And I'll have moved on by the time it arrives, of course!

I jist received a sample of the Trumper's skin food coral. At first it smells artificial, a little bit like anti-flies spray. But once settled down, it smells like violetta and rose. Very nice

Back
Top Bottom