Pitralon

Fox

Hi all, is there either a place in the UK that stocks Pitralon or does anyone know of a good German online retailer who ships to UK at reasonable prices?

Or if there are any German forum members who would like to help/trade please do message me.

:D

Fox said:
Hi all, is there either a place in the UK that stocks Pitralon or does anyone know of a good German online retailer who ships to UK at reasonable prices?

Or if there are any German forum members who would like to help/trade please do message me.

Hello there Mr Fox,

I am a Brit based here in Budapest and we have both Pitralon Classic (The best IMHO) and Pure (weird scent for me) in the shops here for around £4 a bottle....if you're interested I can look into postage costs if you are interested in me grabbing you a few bottles next time I head to the shaving aisle??
However you may be able to find a cheaper option.
Just let me know your thoughts,

Cheers sir!

Kristof.

Shaverrific666 said:
Fox said:

Hello there Mr Fox,

I am a Brit based here in Budapest and we have both Pitralon Classic (The best IMHO) and Pure (weird scent for me) in the shops here for around £4 a bottle....if you're interested I can look into postage costs if you are interested in me grabbing you a few bottles next time I head to the shaving aisle??
However you may be able to find a cheaper option.
Just let me know your thoughts,

Cheers sir!

Kristof.

I can't beat that price here in Berlin, its just over 10€ a bottle here. Let me know if other options don't work out.

Thank you chaps this is very helpful and I will PM Kristof as it is the Original that I am most interested in.

Thank you for the offer of help too Reevers, I may still be in touch should things not work out with Kristof.

Alex this is worth knowing for future supplies, please do let me know when you have it stocked.

Fox :D

You can order Pitralon Classic, Pure and Polar at Jebe in Germany. Shipping costs are 14,95 Euro to England but the higher the weight the postage becomes more expensive. Their online shop is only in German. Maybe you can give them a call for further assistence.

https://www.jebe.de/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom