Pinaud Vanilla

Jon

I have already have a bottle Pinaud citrus musk which i like alot and often use as a pick me during the day. Im now waiting on the Pinaud Vanilla. Never tried it or any other Pinaud scents aside the citrus musk. Any thoughts and/or comparisons?

Jon

I have already have a bottle Pinaud citrus musk which i like alot and often use as a pick me during the day. Im now waiting on the Pinaud Vanilla. Never tried it or any other Pinaud scents aside the citrus musk. Any thoughts and/or comparisons?

Jon
I have never bought any of the Pinaud range but have been looking at them, they seem to be great value for money and I like the idea of the vanilla one so will be interested to hear your thoughts when you get it.

The citrus musk very little staying power either but i like the fresh feeling it gives so splash more often.
How was the fragrance itself?

i used to have a bottle of it, i rather liked it. quite a traditional, masculine scent. theres no vanilla scent to it to my nose, i did read somewhere that the vanilla refers to the colour of it. dont know how true that is though :)

Got it today. The slightest hint of vanilla once the initial blast of alcohol subsides. Dies down to a subtle pleasant musky scent Into the daily splash rotation for work days untill it runs out i think. I invariably come home stinking of workshop but one likes to make the morning effort.

Back
Top Bottom