Phoenix and Beau Obsidian [pre-order now open]

I've just had a tub of obsidian arrive - this stuff smells amazing! I'd run out of Solaris, thought I'd try something a bit different - wow. Really impressed with this one - @phoenixandbeau , please please please keep this in your seasonal range.
I went to chessington world of adventures at the weekend and took the kids on the gruffalo ride. It uses smells as part of the ride and I swear that the forest scene at the start of the ride had the same scent as obsidian (That's intended as a compliment).
A mouse took a stroll through a deep, dark wood.....

Last edited:
I've just had a tub of obsidian arrive - this stuff smells amazing! I'd run out of Solaris, thought I'd try something a bit different - wow. Really impressed with this one - @phoenixandbeau , please please please keep this in your seasonal range.
I went to chessington world of adventures at the weekend and took the kids on the gruffalo ride. It uses smells as part of the ride and I swear that the forest scene at the start of the ride had the same scent as obsidian (That's intended as a compliment).
A mouse took a stroll through a deep, dark wood.....
Thanks @Burry, glad you're enjoying Obsidian and thanks for the reference to the Gruffalo story. Our soon to be three year old loves the book :)

Back
Top Bottom