Parker variant

Well mine arrived today. Won't be having a shave 'til tomorrow night so can't comment on that yet, but I'm impressed with the weight of the thing.
I actually ordered the graphite one (by mistake) instead of the black handled version, but I really like the look of it so won't be swapping.
I believe the choices are graphite and silver, currently. :) either way the contrasting handle is lovely! Same as I've got!

Swapped the Astra blade for a Polsilver in mine this morning and it was one of the worst shaves I've ever had, nicks, irritation so bad I had to stop.
BUT......
All my own fault. Guess who forgot about lining the marks up! In my rush I'd put the cap on 180° wrong, the result being a shave that looked more like a suicide attempt.

Swapped the Astra blade for a Polsilver in mine this morning and it was one of the worst shaves I've ever had, nicks, irritation so bad I had to stop.
BUT......
All my own fault. Guess who forgot about lining the marks up! In my rush I'd put the cap on 180° wrong, the result being a shave that looked more like a suicide attempt.
You cought me there for a moment since the Polsilver work perfectly with me in the Variant.

Back
Top Bottom