Parfen UK

Came across this ebay vendor called Parfen UK.

Some interesting aftershaves and cologne for modest prices.

Has anyone tried their stuff?
I am intrigued by the Marine Grapefruit and Pineapple and birch aftershaves for £ 11.90

I had my TOBS mixed with the GFT but it's all YMMV on SOTD..

Their pineapple and birch is a Avenuntus type scent i'm guessing. Oh go on @Bogeyman take one for the team :rolleyes:

Not available on this side of the pond and your RM alcohol ban on air shipments nixes any orders. I was thinking of that yesterday as I dipped into my only bottle of English Blazer AS of which I have just a little left. :( I like it a lot as it's more well rounded than Gillette Cool Wave, but a bit more feeble. I don't understand why it doesn't get more traction on this site(?). :confused:

http://www.englishblazer.com/fragrances/original/

Not available on this side of the pond and your RM alcohol ban on air shipments nixes any orders. I was thinking of that yesterday as I dipped into my only bottle of English Blazer AS of which I have just a little left. :( I like it a lot as it's more well rounded than Gillette Cool Wave, but a bit more feeble. I don't understand why it doesn't get more traction on this site(?). :confused:

http://www.englishblazer.com/fragrances/original/
You know I don't think i've tried this. And I feel your pain but with the caveat that on our side of the pond not only can't we get your AS and EDTs but we also get stung by the tax man on import

Another excellent "sleeper" available/made in the U.K. is the current version of Worth Pour Homme:

https://www.tesco.com/direct/worth-pour-homme-eau-de-toilette-edt-for-men/300-5915.prd?source=others
These English blazer products looks similar to some Indian made toiletries you can find in the UK like Blue Stratos and Indian Yardley.

Seems like there are few flavours in the EB line like Commando and Imperial. Probably a notch above pound shop grade conceptions. Next month I'll try and sample the Parfen offering.

These English blazer products looks similar to some Indian made toiletries you can find in the UK like Blue Stratos and Indian Yardley...

I'll take your word on it. I have a small bottle of the original Blue Stratos AS by Shulton and it smells fantastic, but has weak projection. I'd sure like to get my hands on a bottle of the new EdT form of it you can get over there. The new Hai Karate as well. Over here all the cheap reissue/clone colognes are of current sh&% like Acqua Di Gio and other pansified garbage. :(

I was given a bottle of the Aftershave by Parfen in return for my opinion so here is my impression below.

I was handed the Pineapple and Cedar aftershave which is one of the many Aventus clones out there, although I only whiffed the original and the Fine version I believe cheap splashes of this scent are not that common and it's mostly EDT that is around.

I get the Pineapple and smoky cedar, not a freshly cut pineapple but more of the tinned verity.

Lasting projection power is short, much shorter than Platinum, it stays close to the skin for couple of hours on me.
Personally I am still not fully decided if I like the smoky pineapple scent on this or any of the other clones.

There is a guy at work who bath himself in the original Creed Aventus and the plume is fairly magnificent though a bit overwhelming.

The Parfen aftershave claims the frag is French made though the producer is Bulgarian based (Floragarden Ltd). They have a huge but I mean huge list of EDT's on eBay many of those for the ladies but a fair chunk of male stuff too.

Considering there is a very long list of ingredients the post shave is good and not drying like say Dr Harris.

The box is odd as it doesn't have the frag name on it, just a triple number code. What is printed is also a bit odd for something targeting the UK market (albeit only via eBay as far as I can see).

It simply say : Aftershave Lotion with D-Panthenol and Menthol.
I could not feel any Menthol, not even a toned down menthol like in say Aqua Velva.

Interesting bottle, it is a 100ml version of Old Spice milk bottle with the label or logo stretched across in a very similar way to Old Spice

I like the old Spice bottle so this is a plus in my book, however the maker is sailing very close to the wind on using this style. Maybe there is no patent on this design so it is basically how old spice would have e look like if it was made by Aldi.

All in all it is a good cheap aftershave that smells expensive , does what an aftershave should do by leaving the face clean with a good post shave feel.
It also doesn't stick around too long which is what aftershave is all about for me at least YMMV and that.

4ff5553a424cb64b59a29223cc492cc0.jpg
fc55f8d0712afeb37b15758636d29a31.jpg
68979c0b865e14f52b0324233a6268da.jpg

I'll take your word on it. I have a small bottle of the original Blue Stratos AS by Shulton and it smells fantastic, but has weak projection. I'd sure like to get my hands on a bottle of the new EdT form of it you can get over there. The new Hai Karate as well. Over here all the cheap reissue/clone colognes are of current sh&% like Acqua Di Gio and other pansified garbage. :(
I quite enjoy the Parfums Bleu Blue Stratos AS. The EDT is either Indian or a Dubai address. I wasn't that impressed. The reissue of Hai Karate is disgusting .

Back
Top Bottom