Paradigm Shave Ware Titanium DE razor

Titanium, eh?

It's a bit like one of those footballers who can do keepy uppy for 5 hours straight. It's clever, but is there any real benefit from it?
Certainly is. The price is a bit "Premier League Footballer" as well. I suppose that, if you want a lightweight DE, and don't feel like slumming it with something in bakelite or aluminium, then this is for you.

I like the thought of someone investing serious dosh in a luxury product like this: if only because it gives me a glow of self righteous satisfaction as I enjoy using my single edge ( one of 4 or 5 razors I got as a jobby lot for under a tenner ). Not to mention that it makes me treating myself to an artisan soap seem a great value luxury.

JohnnyO. o/

I like the thought of someone investing serious dosh in a luxury product like this: if only because it gives me a glow of self righteous satisfaction as I enjoy using my single edge ( one of 4 or 5 razors I got as a jobby lot for under a tenner ). Not to mention that it makes me treating myself to an artisan soap seem a great value luxury.

JohnnyO. o/
Titanium is very light and I wonder if it takes away some of the heft required for a decent shave?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Titanium is very light and I wonder if it takes away some of the heft required for a decent shave?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
This will lighten your pockets, that's for sure. I'll be interested to know if anyone here buys one, but for me, the on-costs of taxes and so forth to get it into the UK are just something I'm not willing to pay. The sums involved are a good slice of the cost of a Blackland or ATT Gem SE, which are in my sights.

I read the Paradigm was sold out. There is lot of money out there.
So, I've just received this one, Merkur 42C, SB. 67g. The handle is the same than the first Gillette, which was an OC, as in 1904 there was no SB razors. This one has the size of a Gillette New, but hefter (Gillette New is a 50g). The drawback is that I need to meet it, some more dates or shaves, you know. My first shave it wasn't close enough, after two passes with an Astra SP on its 3rd. Going to the school again.
:););)
26€, 22£.
fBS7tsj.jpg

Back
Top Bottom