Pannacreme nuavia blu soap

Anyone used this soap?

Probably one of the worst soaps i have used. Just had a terrible shave!

Just no protection at all. Ive got redness and had two little weepers.....which i never ever get!

Why is this soap so expensive???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone used this soap?

Probably one of the worst soaps i have used. Just had a terrible shave!

Just no protection at all. Ive got redness and had two little weepers.....which i never ever get!

Why is this soap so expensive???

Bummer, I fancied buying it, fancy a swap, albeit I'm a relative newbie so not sure what I'd have.

I have the Verde and at first I thought it was terrible but once I got it dialed in I love it. The key I found is to drown it when you bloom it. It comes with instructions, sound like they're written by Nigella.

I don't know if it being a sample would affect the perfromance.

I have a sample from Connaught's of the PannaCrema Pure 2.O, but I have only used it once I believe and although good it didn't make me roll on the floor & beg for a bone. Here's a fairly scathing review of their cream:

B Minus. This one is not a thriller. The technical reputation of PannaCrema is not undeserved, but many, many other soap makers match this level, either with or without similar formulas (Barrister & Mann, Wholly Kaw, Catie's Bubbles, Soap Commander for instance.) Most of these other makers beat PC's price and value figures, and are also easier to find and sample. And all of the artisans mentioned utterly slaughter PannaCrema in scent design and execution...

http://sharpologist.com/2015/10/greyish-vetiver-two-pannacrema-vetiver.html

I have the Verde and at first I thought it was terrible but once I got it dialed in I love it. The key I found is to drown it when you bloom it. It comes with instructions, sound like they're written by Nigella.

I don't know if it being a sample would affect the perfromance.

This is one soap that i might not even give it a second try.

I think i will give this soap one more try before i make up my mind.

Humor me and tell me how much your using, where you're loading your brush and what brush you're using. As the PannaCrema nuàvia is an expensive soap but it shouldn't be giving you that bad of a shave unless dialed in wrong or loaded to light. If loaded right and lathered right you will get a good shave and residual slip like its a tallow soap. I only have ever got this from one other veg soap and thats 1912 and that costs a darn sight less and is in my opinion pound for pound better. But Panna Crema is still a good soap in my top 3

Humor me and tell me how much your using, where you're loading your brush and what brush you're using. As the PannaCrema nuàvia is an expensive soap but it shouldn't be giving you that bad of a shave unless dialed in wrong or loaded to light. If loaded right and lathered right you will get a good shave and residual slip like its a tallow soap. I only have ever got this from one other veg soap and thats 1912 and that costs a darn sight less and is in my opinion pound for pound better. But Panna Crema is still a good soap in my top 3

Come on.....its not rocket science to bloom, lather and put some soap on your face. Lol...

As with all my samples, i paste the whole sample down into my 200ml empty tub. Bloom it while i the shower.....Put my damp silver tip brush into the tub.....swirl around while adding a few drops of water when needed until i create the perfect lather. See, simple hey?

I really dont know why guys get so technical about loading soaps and i see videos on youtube on how to lather certain soaps. All the same concept and it all boils down to how you like your lather to be.

Ok, so humour me and tell me what i did wrong. Lol [emoji1]

Happy weekend [emoji16]

Back
Top Bottom