Closed Pall Mall Barbers Pass-Around?

Morning gents!

I was sent the Pall Mall Barbers "Home Shaving System" to test and review a while back and thought it may draw some interest from the rest of the TSR team :)

The kit consists of a preshave scrub, shave cream and post shave balm. I'd recommend a good few goes with the system to get the best out of the cream, as getting the water ratio right is key to getting the best from the system (also works best with a synthetic brush).

If anyone would like to try this out, I'll start a pass around list and get it sent out early next week :)

The gear:
20160524_203913-01.jpg

Used it again with my Gillette rocket with a 365 blade and my satin tip synthetic brush results were again very good. I usually prefer soap's to creams and don't use balms but use witch hazel and have been surprised that so far the balm isn't too greasy for me.

Teamed up the pall Mall kit with my Gillette slim loaded with a ladas

Results were very good liking all parts of the kit but not sure I would try the lather with a straight razor I would prefer more cushion from a good soap

Same set up as yesterday and another good shave I'm surprised that the balm isn't making my skin greasy at all and loving the smell of all three parts of the kit

Who's next for the kit or do I return to you

Back
Top Bottom