OMEGA Premium Boars (pure bristle)

Would you like to purchase an OMEGA Premium brush?

• Yes I would like to purchase any Premium model.

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Yes I would like a No. 34

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Yes I would like a No. 35

• Yes I would like a No. 37

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes I would like a No. 42

• Yes I would like a No. 43

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes I would like a No. 45

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • No I am happy with the current OMEGA models.

Votes: 10 55.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted no. My preferred small Omega is the 10065 when it comes to boars (and the S10065 when it comes to synthetics). My preferred big Omega boar is the Proraso brush. I would love an Omega with the handle of the 98 and the knot of the Proraso though.

Hello Paul,

It'd be good to see you stock the higher end Omega Boar brushes even if I'd be unlikely to purchase one but I hope others including those outside the forum would buy some.

If you are to stock some more Omega boar brushes I'd like to see you stock some with knots smaller than the 24mm or larger. FWIW, the smaller Omega boars seem to be bit underrepresented by retailers but maybe that's reflecting consumer demand?

Would you like to see these on sale again? Price range would be £23-£28 each.
Not really. It's a personal view, of course, but Omegas are known for their great quality, but also affordable brushes. And, for more brush enthusiasts, the "premium" boars are Semogues.
I think that Omega "special" ones, like 21762 might be nice. I'm not sure, but I remember that you guys used to have those some time ago.

Hi!

Not really... I owned a nº34 model and although I was very pleased with the handle (heavy and very well made) not so much with the hair... I found it lack of density and a bit foam hunger, so a finally sold it.

I will have interested again only in the case that you decide to produce these special brushes with improved hair: maybe an HD/more density version of Omega bleached hair or even why not pack then with Zenith bleached one, which IMHO is a winner... in fact the best boar hair for my tastes.

Regards