"old spice" cream in tubes

I had to ask this question, I spent a few minutes in the deodorant aisle today and sniffed the new old spice deoderants. the classic and the "original" formula.

problem is, they smell like a dead mouse that died atop a urinal cake that was floating atop a clogged up urinal. And I am one of the crowd who finds Arko to be non offensive scent wise.

I am curious if the new scents are in these shave creams. Mainly because the deoderants were made in the USA, and the creams are SUPPOSEDLY made in india or possibly erope.

I got a Old Spice tub a while ago,(the Musk version). Just had to try it. It´s made in India by the way. The smell is not that good, like a rancid mouse. It lathers well and have a good glide but not my piece of cake.

at least I know now, to bad it wasn't the old pre 1992 change in formula,,, that would have been asking to much.

Old spice shave cream in tubes disappointed me, I think the lather wasn't that good, also when you see the 'Old Spice' brand the expectations gets higher. So in my opinion the OS shaving creams aren't that good.

Back
Top Bottom