Mysophobia

An acquaintance was curious about DE shaving so I set him up with a loaner kit and gave him instructions in person. He appeared all gung-ho. Well, I called him after four days to see how it was going & if he needed any further pointers. He sheepishly admitted that he was unable to do it as he is terrified of germs. I had explained to him initially that everything was sanitized and cleaner than his hands after washing. He wouldn't budge. I used the silverware/restaurant analogy which damn near drove him into convulsive fits. I gave up and gathered back the kit today.

Now I can understand not wanting to rub your face after grasping a doorknob in a brothel or sitting on a toilet seat in an Irish bar on St. Patrick's Day, but.............. Oh well. :rolleyes:

My mother-in-law has a case of mysophobia. When I visit her, I can't touch any door handle or knob , I had to wait at the front gate, for her to wash my feet using a water hose, changed into a sandal provided by her and enter the house. I can't sit down after entering her house, I had to take a shower immediately and change into cloths provided by her before I can sit on her sofa.

My mother-in-law has a case of mysophobia. When I visit her, I can't touch any door handle or knob , I had to wait at the front gate, for her to wash my feet using a water hose, changed into a sandal provided by her and enter the house. I can't sit down after entering her house, I had to take a shower immediately and change into cloths provided by her before I can sit on her sofa.

Wow, what a...

Communal eating irons @ a restaurant ... that truly was the sign of a fierce sense of humour ! Try giving him a sealed, sterilised pack of hospital plastic utensils, that'll make everything alright.

JohnnyO. o/

WOW!

How it should be :)

Back
Top Bottom