Mole Issues

No doubt this is something people complain about a lot, but I made a mistake yet again this morning.

Now, I have a mole on my upper lip which is a bit annoying as it is large enough to get in the way. Often when shaving I manage to cut it, but often when shaving I don't cut it.

I have worked out that to not cut it I need to:
- pull the skin tight
- use a new blade
- use an older blade
- use my SE rather than DE
- use my DE rather than SE
- use a less aggressive blade
- use a more aggressive blade
- shave during a full moon
- shave during an eclipse

But found that I cut it when I
- pull the skin tight
- use a new blade
- use an older blade
- use my SE rather than DE
- use my DE rather than SE
- use a less aggressive blade
- use a more aggressive blade
- shave during a full moon
- shave during an eclipse

And it's really annoying!

Anyway. That's my rant over.

Hope everyone's Tuesday is going well! :)

I enquired at my GP and they refused on the grounds of funding and told me to go private.

Straight safety bars generally cause me less problems than scalloped or OC ones

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
I suppose different GP's handle this differently. Mine removed several on the NHS because I told them they kept getting cut and were bleeding when I shaved.

I suppose different GP's handle this differently. Mine removed several on the NHS because I told them they kept getting cut and were bleeding when I shaved.

Same here!

I told my doc that it was continuously bleeding when cut during shaving and I also added that for me to grow a beard was not an option. This seemed to be enough to convince him and that was the end of that moley bugger!

I'd go back to the GP with a stronger back-story.

Thanks guys! Looks like the general advice is to have it removed, or learn to cope. I do know of people who have had moles removed, and it seems a simple appointment job, so might give that a go.

zG2RI1E.jpg

OR if you want to save extra money before going to the GP, hire Sweeney Todd and he'll do it for free with his Death Razor :p:D

Back
Top Bottom