Moderation/administration AWOL?

I notice that, from checking profiles as 2016 ends, no administrators or moderators appear to have been active for a while. Is this a sign that TSR has been abandoned by its creators, or am I labouring under a misapprehension?

Well I was exchanging bits and bobs with Paul @globalm for a good bit of this evening and he's been busy attending to errant posts and one thing or another.

Can't speak for anyone else or anyone in admin.

I think we have moderator(s) but mods are human too and can't police the zoo 24/7

I've been a mod and its a thankless, unpaid job that can be demanding and exhusting.

I notice that, from checking profiles as 2016 ends, no administrators or moderators appear to have been active for a while. Is this a sign that TSR has been abandoned by its creators, or am I labouring under a misapprehension?
2016 was a year when real life demanded so much attention that spending time here was not viable. Personally it was the most difficult time of my life. I am back now if there is anything you want me to look at.

2016 was a year when real life demanded so much attention that spending time here was not viable. Personally it was the most difficult time of my life. I am back now if there is anything you want me to look at.

Welcome back, Boab. Hope 2017 in better for you than the last one.

I think Paul @globalm is aware of certain issues that may or may not have cropped up over time.

Good to have you back. 2016 was an awful year for me as well - three fractures after 13 years fracture-free, plus a period of depression and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy. I'm not completely recovered from the depression just yet, but I am much improved from how I was last April/May.

Good to have you back. 2016 was an awful year for me as well - three fractures after 13 years fracture-free, plus a period of depression and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy. I'm not completely recovered from the depression just yet, but I am much improved from how I was last April/May.

I know exactly what you are going through - mine has been ongoing for about 5 years. The last therapist I saw looked about 10 but so helpful and really knew her stuff. best of luck mate.

I sense there might have been a few changes? Is there a new Administrator? Is Boab still the guvnor? Is(are) the moderator(s) ... i.e. Paul still in place? I very much hope so.

And I haven't seen certain gentleman poster since Wednesday. Has he left us?

On the other hand I could easily be completely wrong... not for the first time :)

Back
Top Bottom