Menthol cream recommendations

Hi all
Just wanting any views on a menthol cream - I've used proraso green, which is very nice indeed, and Ingram (scent is a bit dull). They have the right sort of cooling effect for me, not face freezers but a nice chill. The Proraso is almost finished and I want to try something different (no real need, but the dreaded acquisition disorder) and am particularly after views on LEA classic cream (not the soap) as I like lanolin, and/or Kent cream. Usual questions, how strong is the menthol, is scent nice, good lather etc.

Thanks all

Gada, if you can find it. Awesome performance and nice cooling.

I have Green and Ingram as well, but on my face the Ingram is so cold it actually hurts. Which is why I'm selling it - I'm just a whining shaver on that front.. haha.

Proraso Blue is not as cold as Green, but it's still there and I'm a sucker for the scent and performance.

Don't want to go too cold. Proraso green is just about right on the coldness. I thoroughly enjoy my OSP UKWSS soap, that is wonderful. I'm sure the denali is great; I've got Solaris which I love, but I'm really interested in a cream - I want 1 menthol soap (OSP UKWSS) and 1 menthol cream at a time and it's the creams turn to be replaced.

Don't want to go too cold. Proraso green is just about right on the coldness. I thoroughly enjoy my OSP UKWSS soap, that is wonderful. I'm sure the denali is great; I've got Solaris which I love, but I'm really interested in a cream - I want 1 menthol soap (OSP UKWSS) and 1 menthol cream at a time and it's the creams turn to be replaced.

Then you don't want Denali. It's by all means awesome but so very very cold... Did I mention it was awesome... and cold? :)

I admire your strength to hold back on stockpiling...

Kent cream is very good, the menthol level is bit weaker then Ingrams and stronger then Proraso green. Arko cool,ice mint and moist/hydrate contains menthol as well. Also Omega shaving cream is very good and menthol chill is well balanced.

Ingram all the way and it ain't that cold really. Once you've finished your shave, dip your head into a basin of freezing cold water then dowse said coupon liberally with Osage Rub then you may find things a tad on the cool side.....:p

P.S. I adore the scent of Ingram as I find it familiar and comforting.

Ingram all the way and it ain't that cold really. Once you've finished your shave, dip your head into a basin of freezing cold water then dowse said coupon liberally with Osage Rub then you may find things a tad on the cool side.....:p

P.S. I adore the scent of Ingram as I find it familiar and comforting.

I must say that the Ingram I have hurts when I cold rinse afterwards. Dunno if there are more but for someone as me who isn't accustomed to high menthol levels it's a pretty cold one indeed.

I could easily imagine using it daily and not really notice the menthol after a while. Our skin acclimates to it.

Back
Top Bottom