Maseto 24mm 2 band finest

Just recieved 1 of these brushes from china im very impressed it came in a wooden box nice touch plus a free dripstand, i asked to have it in hotn as they only advertised in black or white they done so free of charge, great customer service. This is my first badger brush its got a good weight to it the quality to me for 30 pound including delivery is top quality any1 thinking of getting 1 i would recommend them defo cheers

Superb brush, I have their Memphis one and it is a favourite, took delivery of a Yaqi Finest today (£13) and that is equally good, you can't go far wrong with either Maseto or Yaqi in my opinion. Certainly they are my first port of call when I'm itching for a new brush, for the price you can't fault them.

It doesnt even look cheap either im surprised how good a brush it is makes me wonder why folk pay 150 plus for a brush. I know ppl like to buy from home countries n that but this brush cannae b faulted

Superb brush, I have their Memphis one and it is a favourite, took delivery of a Yaqi Finest today (£13) and that is equally good, you can't go far wrong with either Maseto or Yaqi in my opinion. Certainly they are my first port of call when I'm itching for a new brush, for the price you can't fault them.
Can i ask where u got the yaqi a take it for that price it was 2nd hand

Well a wee update used the brush the day with ma dr harris arlington whipped up a lather with ease brush was very soft on the face the handle fits well in the hand am very pleased with ma purchase

Back
Top Bottom