Mùhle rocca

Roy

I like the look if the above razor.The head seems as though it would find the correct angle easily and give a comfortable shave. Anyone like this razor....?

UNeWFmB.jpg

Yes

It's smooth and efficient, simple as that really.

I struggle to go ATG on my neck with most DE's but the Rocca is one of the few that can... Only negative for me was the lather channels kept blocking up but some users say they've not experienced that at all so it must be down to each users preferred soap/lather consistency.

I am very much in two frames of mind over my Rocca Black. Shaves smooth as a very smooth thing, but then find myself having weepers and cuts I never felt while actually shaving. Definitely more aggressive than my tool of choice the R89 and I am not sure if it is too much so for a Feather. I shall try a WS Black box and see how it goes as I feel it would benefit with a less edgy blade.

For the moment though an R89 with a nice heavy handle sits at the top of the (Christmas) tree together with my Seygus.

The verdict remains open with the Rocca for the moment as not entirely convinced it is for me. One of those 'mmmmm?' things in life :confused:

For me personally, the Rocca/Feather combination works great, and I find it very smooth. Took me one or two shaves to find the proper shallow angle. Scraping is not what you want, so just "ride the cap", as they say on another forum.

But nothing works for everyone :)

--
Pitralon forever - Real pens have a nib - If it doesn't tick, it's not a watch.

I decided to buy this razor and is definitely more aggressive than my Edwin Jagger. First use today. Any users got any tips on using this. I applied very light touch and a close shave with 2 passes, no touch up needed. I could hear the bristles being shaved which wasn't the case with the EJ. Not as smooth as I was expecting with Astra blade but maybe other blades will produce a different experience.

I decided to buy this razor and is definitely more aggressive than my Edwin Jagger. First use today. Any users got any tips on using this. I applied very light touch and a close shave with 2 passes, no touch up needed. I could hear the bristles being shaved which wasn't the case with the EJ. Not as smooth as I was expecting with Astra blade but maybe other blades will produce a different experience.
Not sure what kind of tips you are looking for? Apart from "keep using it"?

I still find this razor not too smooth and with a feather blade it was awful. Skin rash cuts. Maybe the angle differs from other razors. Any thoughts of those who find it a smooth shaver?

Back
Top Bottom