Luxury shaving cream?

Hi

I'm visiting the UK next week and want to treat myself to a luxury shaving cream.

Any suggestions?

I'm presently using Truefitt & Hill Sandlewood shaving cream and do like it, but at the same time happy to sample another luxury shaving cream. I do prefer creams over soap, just because I like to get a lather quicker.

Thanks!

I've found the Cyril R Salter shaving cream to be fantastic, but I'm sure it can be bought online anyway. I don't know of any shops off hand which would supply it.

Kent Shaving cream, although the tub especially the lid(chrome effect hard plastic) looks cheap and nasty, the actual product is fantastic. I have few Tobs, GFT, T&Hill and Kent is just as good if not better.

If you love Simpsons we have 25% off all stock - while it lasts! http://www.agentshave.co.uk/brands/Simpsons.html

Discount applied at checkout - can use with TSR discount code too!

Agent L

Order placed for the Cafe Au Lait, lovely stuff. I was luck enough when this was introduced by Simpsons to get a free pot in exchange for a review from Simpsons. Excellent price and with that extra TSR discount you can't go wrong.

Back
Top Bottom