Looking for a fragrance for my Sister’s Wedding?

It's my Sister's Wedding in a few weeks (October 22nd) and I'm looking for some ideas/inspiration for a cologne for the occasion. I had planned on wearing Tom Ford ‘Noir De Noir' but I'm thinking it might be a bit too much.

To give you an idea of the Fragrances I already like here's a few. ADP Assoluta, YSL La Nuit De L'Homme, Prada L'Homme, Creed Aventus, Green Irish Tweed, Guerlain L'Eau Boisee and L'Instant Extreme.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers
Rob

It's my Sister's Wedding in a few weeks (October 22nd) and I'm looking for some ideas/inspiration for a cologne for the occasion. I had planned on wearing Tom Ford ‘Noir De Noir' but I'm thinking it might be a bit too much.

To give you an idea of the Fragrances I already like here's a few. ADP Assoluta, YSL La Nuit De L'Homme, Prada L'Homme, Creed Aventus, Green Irish Tweed, Guerlain L'Eau Boisee and L'Instant Extreme.

Cheers
Rob
I don't know if you have tried this Rob but Penhaligan's Sartorial springs to mind.

A lovely classic fourgere scent that would go perfect with you suited and booted mate.
ATB
Wayne

Cheers
Rob
Any Guerlain would fit the bill, can't go wrong but what do I know?! I'm sure you will smell grand. :)

Wayne suggested my top tip ... Sartorial. Reasonable longevity, not such over projection as to be ' in your face ' and you'll certainly get a few compliments. Other than that, I can't suggest anything better than Floris No 89 for understated elegance, anything approved of by Ian Lancaster Fleming and still a top favourite 60 years on just has to have a lot going for it. Enjoy the day whatever you decide on.

JohnnyO. o/

Wayne suggested my top tip ... Sartorial. Reasonable longevity, not such over projection as to be ' in your face ' and you'll certainly get a few compliments. Other than that, I can't suggest anything better than Floris No 89 for understated elegance, anything approved of by Ian Lancaster Fleming and still a top favourite 60 years on just has to have a lot going for it. Enjoy the day whatever you decide on.

JohnnyO. o/

Thanks Johnny. I used the No 89 shaving cream last night and rated the scent.
I'll be buying a couple of samples from their site later.
Any other ones you would recommend apart from No 89.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom