LE PERE LUCIEN LE fresh rosemary... good!

jabon-de-afeitar-le-pere-lucien-edicion-limitada-yourshavingcom-romero-fresco-200g.jpg

The guy at Yourshaving has launched a new LE soap by Le Pere Lucien... Fresh Rosemary..

As I'm a sucker for anything soap.. I ordered it... and I must say it is excellent. It's got a soft, warm, fresh rosemary scent indeed.. and a fantastic citrus finish... which I DO like. Perfect skin protection.. as with any LPL product. But no "pharmacy" feel as I usually get from LPL regular one..

Have you tried it? I should stop buying new soaps, I know... but.....

Worst is they also have an AS...

Last edited:
jabon-de-afeitar-le-pere-lucien-edicion-limitada-yourshavingcom-romero-fresco-200g.jpg

The guy at Yourshaving has launched a new LE soap by Le Pere Lucien... Fresh Rosemary..

As I'm a sucker for anything soap.. I ordered it... and I must say it is excellent. It's got a soft, warm, fresh rosemary scent indeed.. and a fantastic citrus finish... which I DO like. Perfect skin protection.. as with any LPL product. But no "pharmacy" feel as I usually get from LPL regular one..

Have you tried it? I should stop buying new soaps, I know... but.....

Worst is they also have an AS...
It sound's wonderful and it is on my list of soap's that I will probably buy, not that I'm running low on soap! :) P.

Just tried the LPL Rosemary and the whole bathroom still smells of rosemary. A lovely deep but fresh scent. I coupled it with witch hazel and the result is excellent.

As noted above I showed it a bit of warm water and was rewarded with loads of smooth creamy lather.

Just a note: Yourshaving was excellent. Ordered the soap on Friday and it arrived yesterday, perfectly wrapped to deal with the dual challenge of Correos and the Royal Mail. I would heartily recommend.

I have been using the rose this past week and find this soap needs more water than any other. I cover the surface with water, drain but still leave it wet, then swirl it with a fairly damp brush. Loads of creamy lather.

I covered the soap with warm water whilst I had a shower, drained the water off and used as a pre-shave and then hit it with a warm wet brush - excellent results and after a three pass, I still had a load of lather on the brush.

Just tried the LPL Rosemary and the whole bathroom still smells of rosemary. A lovely deep but fresh scent. I coupled it with witch hazel and the result is excellent.

As noted above I showed it a bit of warm water and was rewarded with loads of smooth creamy lather.

Just a note: Yourshaving was excellent. Ordered the soap on Friday and it arrived yesterday, perfectly wrapped to deal with the dual challenge of Correos and the Royal Mail. I would heartily recommend.

Yes, Yourshaving is a reliable vendor.

Back
Top Bottom