This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lavender Splash, EDT, Cologne?

Discussion in 'After Shave / Cologne' started by Wayne Pritchard, Thursday September 21, 2017.

1. Good evening folks,

Can someone recommend me a Lavender inspired Splash or EDT or Cologne.

I would like something that is not too overpowering but has decent Lavender base notes.

Many thanks in advance.
    Wayne

Blademonkey likes this.
  2. English lavender cologne from the Norfolk Lavender Co. Very nice indeed , all natrual no Synthitic scent. Essential oils from their own lavender that they grow for all of their lavender products. :)

Last edited: Friday September 22, 2017
    Wayne Pritchard likes this.
  3. Thank you Paul,

That sounds right up my street. :)
    Will get on the case now.
    Have a lovely evening,
    Wayne.

Blademonkey likes this.
  4. isaiah53

isaiah53

musgo real no4 lavender cologne is very nice.

5. Thank you I shall look into that. :)

Alistair72 likes this.
  6. Rohleder

Rohleder

Blademonkey and Wayne Pritchard like this.
  7. Thanks James for the link. :)

8. nolisco

nolisco

Wayne Pritchard and Benz3ne like this.
  9. Wayne Pritchard likes this.
  10. Benz3ne

Benz3ne

Caldey Island Lavender. Made by monks and well received by many. They have a splash and a parfum, the splash is all Lavender EO smelling with a hint of coolness and the EDP is all of the lavender plant (a soliflore) and has a somewhat herbal/musky/floral edge to it. Very nice! @flip-68 can vouch for the splash.

11. riverrun

riverrun

Cella Eau de Lavande. It's full on Lavender, but isn't overpowering (at least for my lavender loving nose).

12. Thank you all gentlemen.

I now am spoilt for choice. Lots to look into and its really appreciated. :)

Blademonkey likes this.
  13. Lavanda - Portuguese cologne is AMAZING. Even better than the Caldey Island, which is very good too.

Wayne Pritchard and Benz3ne like this.
  14. Rufus

Rufus

15. pj3r

pj3r

Speick. Combination of lavander and citrus. Or citrus and lavander.

Poslano sa mog EVA-L19 koristeći Tapatalk

16. Wishbone

Wishbone

I'll plug the Puig Agua Lavanda, too ..... Lovely stuff.

17. Hi Wayne
    Lots of recommendations, here is another - Faena Lavender Aftershave Lotion.
    Agent L

Blademonkey likes this.
  18. I have it and I must say that I added some (many, indeed) drop of lavender essential oil to empower the scent.

19. I would suggest Atkinson's for Gentlemen aftershave, but only if some of you Gentlemen is lucky enough to find a vintage bottle, engraved "English Lavender". That one is a full lavender scent, while the AS on sale nowadays has just a hint of lavender in a mostly flowery bouquet.