Just wanted a moan

Sprinkle a few with the hottest chilli powder you can find and leave'em lying around strategically, message should always be felt as well as understood.

If you're in the area(s) I do recommend the cinemas at Pinewood or Sheperton studios for an adult (no not XXX) experience. Film fans, no kids, bar etc.

http://pinewoodcinema.com/private-hire/

Hiya,

Just wanna mention going to the movies with my older cousin many years ago as kids. Did that exactly once, seeing as he had Tourettes back when nobody knew exactly what it was. Think about putting yourself in my position....heh.

Crackling paper is sissy boy stuff compared to that.

Martin

Oh, here's a clip from Larry David's show about a cook who's hired by him and his partners, not knowing of the chef's illness. Start 3 minutes into the video if you want and see what happens when he pops and what the customers and partners do afterwards to make his actions feel less goofy.

Last edited:
Went to Shepperton studios cinema (see link above) to see the latest Blade Runner (glorious) over the weekend, unbelievably there was still a fat f**k trying to eat a bag of crisps a couple of rows behind. Don't let that put you off as it's not too far away from you and a very nice little theatre.

Back
Top Bottom