June 2017 Acquisitions

No, it's not shaving related, but it is my latest acquisition ... Hirsch'd SAAB 9-3 Aero.

GeHg7miF8BlMaHww6EAxYUcvu9tyQfiOSWeTBsscLQkoGu1AnvzGvOCjE8-GoG48okX9GukvCh0xOsH1au2lAqfM5J-IN_wQ5j2YzMTKIIzErwJfvd3GCwxWZgmjAEc0vuUyJGlxLsVzNmh96RvAl50iVyYchXB64e5xnW5b6YAB6cbKIdq0-r65XWc8S7Dt8GWNPuntEdMoK2cK7PD18JFEZz1kjaMhYhjQuJWTM1XaJVC1pDdooA8qGHaHBaNcw4B3Ldi-1iPD9NFuXxa0UgCqOzqT3aPxnWf3Fp2uzWdoIPtF98XXG-7M5l7v2pl435d2Y6LH5n8l_S2VryzR6yMUOWgwFy7UVuZ9AePEkjzjCjp_XeS1aCalzBXiHLU0waHUezTgxCjFPiM8PDWy58sTnTOaeaUg-uR0WFMB55XHAInms0MynzPXqw1n8qOrRV49kbvnaYpeuQWKlOS44fXMrVOsnktpAZ85Q1bfyECO9jIH7D2L3i6M91AKBNf6EVkBgYv3AgZQ5o597wM8VwaFMj0mJxTr0gGhpiSnhVmcPGOHdDwxl5spzmOnbXBv4bAtexJM4yMIGh0DWvtaRwox7Qj83Z_7XMX3OQ6pevM05PQCjSi0wGAxyS-6qzpvp0raO31nTrqeQqyu2QaDXQYsmrUfFEFOScDCP6ZiCAY=w1200

Way less classy than my previous SAAB 9-5 Aero, way less well built ... but it's a hell of a lot of fun! 280 BHP and you have to drive it :D

Where did you manage to find that Rob?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A very thoughtful member @Rohleder contacted me when I posted my Wanted thread on BST.
There was a group buy via a Facebook group run by Stuart from Shaving Station.
He'd bought 8 bottles and it was first come first served.

I haven't been on Facebook for nearly 3 years (not a fan to put it mildly) but needs must

A very thoughtful member @Rohleder contacted me when I posted my Wanted thread on BST.

I haven't been on Facebook for nearly 3 years (not a fan to put it mildly) but needs must

Bet you're getting bored of typing that out now Rob? :D

Bet you're getting bored of typing that out now Rob? :D

Laffin! That God for copy and paste.;)

I was speaking to another member via PM about it and he said I'd made a few folk jealous.:oops::p. Anyone would have thought I'd but a Wolfman for a fiver.

TBH. I would be the same. I've been after the Italian citrus for a while and full understand people's reaction.

Thanks again champ.

Very lucky.

I might just place an order from maggard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom