Is there such a thing as BAD?

Dear friends, I, like other members on the forum suffer from RAD (razor acquisition disorter).
We buy razors like there is no tomorrow and look for the nirvana razor which never comes.
So far I have tested a few brushes and really like the new synthetics by Plisson, Muhle. I also have a few badgers including a silvertip which I love.
Lately I became more interested in getting brushes and I wonder is there such a thing as brush acquisition disorder as well? (BAD)

ttiwwp.gif

I'm sorry you never knew Nishy, the forum god on ATG. The man must have more brushes than Fuller. (That's a reference to the infamous Fuller Brush Man who sold brushes door-to-door in America during the Great Depression). Anyway, if there's ever another Shavemac group buy, you'll see the BAD come out to the forefront. There are dozens of members here who suffer in apparent silence -- @wayne mattison being the patient-zero psychiatric tomes are based upon. :eek:

I'm sorry you never knew Nishy, the forum god on ATG. The man must have more brushes than Fuller. (That's a reference to the infamous Fuller Brush Man who sold brushes door-to-door in America during the Great Depression). Anyway, if there's ever another Shavemac group buy, you'll see the BAD come out to the forefront. There are dozens of members here who suffer in apparent silence -- @wayne mattison being the patient-zero psychiatric tomes are based upon. :eek:
To be fair I have one on the way and haven't ordered another yet....Cured, I'm cured I tell ya

Back
Top Bottom