Ikon razors Dual head

Hi all,
I am interested in the Ikon but what is the differance between the 101 and SBS head? Apart from one you can change aggression?
You have spotted the main difference already. I find the 101 is a milder razor razor than the SBS even on the normal SBS setting, it may just be because the 101 is one of my most used DE razors and I have not used the SBS that much yet but I find the 101 very easy to use. The head profiles are different and the SBS seems to need a more exact angle, but I still like the SBS a lot and it will give a great close shave.

The other difference is the 101 also part of the iKon range where you can add different base plates and utilise the same top cap, you can add the 104 base plate for example which is one of the most aggressive DE razors I have used.

I would recommend either of these iKon razors, the 101 is probably a safer choice but if you want more aggression then the SBS may be a better option, plus it has the two aggression levels. If you like the idea of the other base plates like the 104 then the 101 may be the way to go. Hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom