I looked down the rabbit hole.

I decided to treat myself a little bit and order a couple of creams. I told myself I wasn't going to order more, I had some I really liked but then I thought, why not!

I ordered Proraso Red even though I've got a sandalwood because it was the first cream that caught my eye when I started a month ago and I didn't buy it.

I ordered Pinaud Clubman too, just to try. I'm chasing the elusive barbershop smell and hopefully that might be close.

I love the smell of my barbers and also find it really relaxing. Definitely helps with the daily stresses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only problem is I've now started thinking of how I could store a large number of pots and tubs!! I looked at the spice rack in the kitchen the other day and wondered if that would work. I suppose there are worse things to spend money on and at least now I shave every day! Although my wife has already given me “the look” and said “I thought this was going to save money?” Whoops.

Only problem is I've now started thinking of how I could store a large number of pots and tubs!! I looked at the spice rack in the kitchen the other day and wondered if that would work. I suppose there are worse things to spend money on and at least now I shave every day! Although my wife has already given me “the look” and said “I thought this was going to save money?” Whoops.

The " Look" yeah your on your own there! :)

Back
Top Bottom