Honing service in the North West

Hi everyone

Could anyone point me in the right direction to find a honing service in the Manchester area? I have recently bought my first SR and I can't seem to keep an edge on it. I have tried to hone it myself but I have very little honing experience. I freely admit that I have proberbly made the situation worse. I have watched a load of videos and tried a few times to sort it out but I fear that by the time I get it right the blade with be too narrow. I'd love a trading course on honing but if anyone could point me to local service I would be very great full.

Chris

Hi everyone

Could anyone point me in the right direction to find a honing service in the Manchester area? I have recently bought my first SR and I can't seem to keep an edge on it. I have tried to hone it myself but I have very little honing experience. I freely admit that I have proberbly made the situation worse. I have watched a load of videos and tried a few times to sort it out but I fear that by the time I get it right the blade with be too narrow. I'd love a trading course on honing but if anyone could point me to local service I would be very great full.

Chris
You could ask one of our members @Fergiebilly who is a little North of you but you can post to him and he will do the work and post back, he is well regarded here and will give your razor the best edge it has ever seen. Send him a PM and ask. P.

Fergiebilly may be a little slow in responding. ;)

QLJ7HZ6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom