hi from st helens

ive been wet shaving since the seventies, my father told me i would be doing this forever now so learn to enjoy it, ive used many razors over the years but am currently using an edwin jagger briarwood three piece set. i am a bit of a cheapskate when it comes to soaps and aftershaves, i have many of each but wont spend over a tenner on soap. currently used bodyshop macca root cream. i have no system i use whatever i fancy on the day and the same with aftershave. nice to know others are finding this way of shaving is better. i made the mistake once when going on holiday to get disposable razors and a can of shaving gel, what a disaster, once home a got a chinese flying eagle 3 pc razor for travel
i am enjoying reading and seeing other members views.

ive been wet shaving since the seventies, my father told me i would be doing this forever now so learn to enjoy it, ive used many razors over the years but am currently using an edwin jagger briarwood three piece set. i am a bit of a cheapskate when it comes to soaps and aftershaves, i have many of each but wont spend over a tenner on soap. currently used bodyshop macca root cream. i have no system i use whatever i fancy on the day and the same with aftershave. nice to know others are finding this way of shaving is better. i made the mistake once when going on holiday to get disposable razors and a can of shaving gel, what a disaster, once home a got a chinese flying eagle 3 pc razor for travel
Hello and welcome, what a great bit of advice given to you by your father in the seventies. :) P.

You don't have spend a lot of money on shaving products to get a good shave, i'm also on a budget and can't afford to to buy the 'Top Shelf' shaving products, the bodyshop macca root cream is superb, your EJ Razors will give you sublime shaves, we all fall down the rabbit-hole of impulsive buying, when starting out.i admit i did!.. i personally only buy shaving products if i really need them, if i don't, i simply don't buy it.."I've got what i need, not what i want", if that makes sense...Been a cheapskate keeps your on level shaving footing. :D Regards.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom