Hello.

Welcome@Rhubarb to TSR:) How did you escape from my garden? I am growing youas we speak :D

Great stuff! it's easy to grow and absolutely awesome with Custard. fresh grown is fantastic. I get huge stalks off my plant in the back garden. not the small spindles like from a shop.

Your story sounds like my own path a few years back. I am sure you'll get better shaves very soon :)

What razor/soap/brush setup do you have/are aiming for? :)

Razor: Outside of it being a DE, Not fussed. one that works.
Soap: I'd love to find one! my town doesn't seem to have any. I'll have to order one. I quite fancy a puck of old spice in a Old Spice mug.

Brush: I got a cheap Bristle brush. I hate it. I then got a Synthetic one which I love. I like a soft brush :)

Razor: Outside of it being a DE, Not fussed. one that works.
Soap: I'd love to find one! my town doesn't seem to have any. I'll have to order one. I quite fancy a puck of old spice in a Old Spice mug.

Brush: I got a cheap Bristle brush. I hate it. I then got a Synthetic one which I love. I like a soft brush :)
I'd be tempted to say start simple. A Merkur 34C or a Gillette Tech would suit you down to the ground. Easy to learn and both very forgiving razors.

Finding original old spice pucks is getting harder, but there are stacks of great soaps out there from the likes of @phoenixandbeau , @OSP and of course more from vendors like @Shaving Station :)

Back
Top Bottom