Hello

Hi everyone,

Have been about for a few weeks and figured that I should have done this by now :p

Name is Andreas - Dreadmus has been a nickname since a kid - a friends sister couldn't pronounce my name, so Dreadmus stuck :)

I inherited thick Cypriot hair from mum and English skin from dad. The result was an irritating shave with lots of ingrown hairs - fun! So, most of my life I have been a beard grower and merely trimmed it from time to time... until I discovered the joys of using an open razor. Started with a Parker SRX and have just recent acquired a Geneva Cutlery Co blade from FergieBilly. Not so great with it just yet, but feel like I am learning a little more with every shave :)

Thank you to TRS for providing this space - it really is a massive help to have so many people talking about this in one place :)

And thank you to everyone who has helped me along my journey so far. I may not have spoken with you directly, but I've read your posts and it helped!! It may seem small, but helping me find a level of :D follicular facial comfort :D has been nothing short of a blessing. So again, thank you

Back
Top Bottom