Hello Shaving Room

Hi Folks,

I'm Frank from Ireland, I just discovered this fantastic website today from a friend of mine (long time wet shaver) and I am excited to join your community and learn more about wet shaving.
I have been using electric razors for pretty much all my life until a couple of months ago when I received a wet shaving set as birthday present from wife, and I pretty much never looked back! I still have a lot to learn to master the art of shaving with a straight razor (only have about 10 shaves under my belt), but I am getting better and better at each go :)

Hi Folks,

I'm Frank from Ireland, I just discovered this fantastic website today from a friend of mine (long time wet shaver) and I am excited to join your community and learn more about wet shaving.
I have been using electric razors for pretty much all my life until a couple of months ago when I received a wet shaving set as birthday present from wife, and I pretty much never looked back! I still have a lot to learn to master the art of shaving with a straight razor (only have about 10 shaves under my belt), but I am getting better and better at each go :)
Hello Frank from Ireland, welcome to this wonderful forum, I look forward to hearing from you in the near future:) Paul.

Hi Folks,

Hi Frank!

Welcome to the world of wet shaving! Can't wait to hear about your shaving adventures & how you progress :D

Regards

Agent L

Back
Top Bottom